Your safety is our priority.
Vein Envy would like to assure you that the health of our patients and team members remains our top priority. We are open for business and have taken proactive measures amid the situation of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
What we know: The CDC advises that immediate risk of exposure is low. Individuals who are at higher risk of becoming very sick includes older adults and those with serious conditions such as heart or lung disease and diabetes. Nonetheless, this is a situation we are taking very seriously.
What Vein Envy is doing: We adhere to guidelines from the CDC, Occupational Safety and Health Administration, and World Health Organization. We have taken the following steps:
- Our team (as always) practices universal precautions to prevent spread of infectious disease.
- We regularly sanitize all surfaces, handles, writing utensils, lobby, patient rooms, and restrooms.
- Hand sanitizer is available in our lobby.
For our plan to be most successful, we respectfully ask that you adhere to the following policy. Please reschedule your appointment if:
- You experience fever, cold, or flu like symptoms.
- Have recently traveled to a high risk country (Please note the CDC is regularly updating that list here).
- Have been exposed to someone meeting the above criteria.
Your health is important to us. Vein Envy reserves the right to reschedule your appointment and advise you seek emergency center treatment, should you present any of the above-mentioned symptoms.
Please call 623-233-1050 with any questions.
Thank you for your continued trust in our team with your safety, aesthetic, and surgical needs!